If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of the organizers staff immediately by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Event staff will be happy to help participants contact People Advisory, block people in violation of the CoC from the event, or otherwise assist those experiencing harassment to feel safe for the duration of the event.
If a participant engages in harassing behavior, the organisers may take any action they deem appropriate and will update the management team as necessary.
Harassment includes (but is not limited to):
• Offensive verbal or written comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion or technology choices
• Sexual images in public spaces
• Deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording
• Sustained disruption of talks or other events
• Inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention
Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.
We offer our employees a workplace that supports diversity and values differences. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment, whether this is based on an individual’s ethnic or national origin, gender, skin colour, faith, religion, citizenship, age, disability, civil status, sexual orientation, or anything else.
Let’s have a great event whilst being considerate to others.